Vietnam has a long history of food culture which is becoming more well known around the world as a new and intriguing cuisine. The nation boasts one of the most diverse, delicious and healthy gastronomies in the world. North, Central and Southern regions also have their own specialties with distinct flavors and defined dishes. At our Red Bean cooking class learn how to create some of Quang Nam and Hoi An iconic dishes in a fun and interactive setting.
Discover new cooking skills and the secrets behind authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
- Daily sessions
- Class 1: 09:00-13:00 : visit Tra Que herb village, local market & cook in the restaurant
- Class 2: 10:00 – 13:00: visit local market & cook in the restaurant
- Class 3: 15:00-18:00 : visit local market & cook in the restaurant
- Location: Red Bean restaurant, West wing
Please contact our Front of House to book a cooking class.
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation made 01 day prior, 50% of total class fee will be charged. Any cancellation made on the same date of service or no-show, 100% of total class fee will be charged.
• Child under 05 years old: free of charge
• Child from 05 to under 12 years old: 50 % adult`s cost
• Child over 12 years old: 100% adult`s cost