The preserved old town, declared a World Heritage Site in 1999 is hugely popular with visitors to Quang Nam province. Architecturally the town embodies a blend of Vietnamese, Chinese, French and Portuguese architecture. Traditional houses line the streets of the old town, many of which now play host to boutique art galleries, traditional tailors, and some of Vietnam’s best restaurants.
WHEN TO VISIT
- Warm weather all the year round.
- Dry season is from February until July with lots of sun and warmth.
- June to August has the highest temperatures
- February to April has low rainfall and comfortable temperatures
- September to January is the rainy season