The flavors of Asia are wonderfully blended with sophisticated French cuisine, simplicity of Italian classics and other European fare. The Temple embodies a modern classy feel with an Asian, almost colonial, twist. The color scheme and design blends with the east wing townhouse villas where the restaurant is located. A series of doors and windows open out onto the central pool enhancing the space. The restaurant name is inspired by the nearby community house which acts as the neighborhood traditional place of worship.
- Seating capacity total: 66
- Seating capacity inside: 12 seats for dining, 28 seats for drinks
- Seating capacity outside: 16 sets for dining, 10 seats for drinks
- Breakfast: 06:30-10:00
- Lunch and dinner: 11:30-22:00
- Last orders (dining): 21:45
- Bar/drinks: 11:00-00:00
- Happy Hour drinks: 16:00 -17:30 & 20:30 – 22:00
- Open daily
- The Temple is located Ground floor, Club wing
Note: during holiday periods such as Christmas, New Year, Tet Lunar New Year we will have selected set special menus and we recommend booking a table in advance.
Two classic dishes come together to form a perfect partnership. Steak & ribs create sensory heaven on a plate. Meat cooked to perfection just as you like it. Softly carve through succulent meat, and tear tender strips that fall right off the bone.
A juicily divine combination of mouthwatering tastes, colors, and aromas that will want you coming back for more.
Every Thursday evening from18.00 – 21.00