The dream combination
La Siesta Resort Hoi An has teamed up with Vietnam’s leading cultural performing company Lune Production. The result is a truly memorable package combining outstanding theater at the Hoi An Lune Center with Red Bean’s authentic Vietnamese cuisine at La Siesta Resort.
A dual voucher, which applies to a minimum of two people, is based on any show performed at the Lune Center and lunch/dinner at Red Bean Hoi An Restaurant.
Terms and Conditions
- Price 1,300,000 VND per person
- 1 combination voucher per person, based on a minimum of 2 people
- 1 performance of the A O show per person
- Applicable to the Ooh! ticket price at the Lune Center
- 1 meal (lunch or dinner) per person – set menu or buffet dinner. Beverages are an additional cost
- Valid within 7 days of purchase
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions from Lune Production, Lune Center or Red Bean Hoi An
- Offer is valid until 30 June 2020
Vouchers can be purchased from:
- The Hoi An Lune Center, box office, Dong Hiep Park, Nguyen Phuc Chu St., Minh An Ward, Hoi An
- La Siesta Resort Hoi An, 132 Hung Vuong, Thanh Ha, Hoi An
- Partners of the Hoi An Lune Center
Click here for more details
At Red Bean Hoi An in the grounds of La Siesta Resort & Spa dine on authentic Vietnamese dishes from across the country. Choose from two daily lunch/dinner four course set menus: The Vietnamese set or the Taste of Hoi An menu which feature iconic Hoi An favorites and Quang Nam Province dishes. Alternately try the Red Bean street food buffet available on Tuesday evenings. The menu includes around 40 dishes displayed in bamboo woven baskets lined with banana leaves presented in a traditionally rustic design.
Lune Production, Vietnam’s answer to Cirque du Soleil founded in 2012, introduces Vietnamese culture and traditional daily life through live theatre featuring symbolic dance, acrobatics, juggling, martial arts and acting. A 20-strong cast perform to beautiful music showcasing traditional Vietnamese folk melodies and world music.
Adding to its venues at the Saigon and Hanoi Opera Houses and Hanoi’s Tuong Theater, Lune Production opened the Hoi An Lune Center for Performing Arts in February 2018 located on Hoi An Island.
Three of the company’s four spectacles are currently performed at the Lune Center:
The A O Show
The meaning of A O comes from ‘Lang Pho’ referring to village and the city. This show first performed in February 2013 in Saigon, illustrates the many opposites and transitions of Vietnam: tradition vs modern, peaceful countryside vs the hectic cities, overpopulation vs privacy. It incorporates humor and real life experiences. The performers use a variety of props including giant woven baskets, ropes and bamboo poles.