The Temple Restaurant & Lounge
Inspired by Western Europe, our fine dining international fusion restaurant and lounge bar embraces exceptional culinary diversity from around the globe.
The flavors of Asia are wonderfully blended with sophisticated French cuisine, simplicity of Italian classics and other European fare. The Temple embodies a modern classy feel with an Asian, almost colonial, twist. The color scheme and design blends with the east wing townhouse villas where the restaurant is located. A series of doors and windows open out onto the central pool enhancing the space. The restaurant name is inspired by the nearby community house which acts as the neighborhood traditional place of worship.
- Seating capacity total: 66
- Seating capacity inside: 12 seats for dining, 28 seats for drinks
- Seating capacity outside: 16 sets for dining, 10 seats for drinks
- Breakfast: 06:30-10:00
- Lunch and dinner: 11:30-22:00
- Last orders (dining): 21:45
- Bar/drinks: 11:00-00:00
- Happy Hour drinks: 16:00-18:00 and 20:30 – 22:00
- Open daily
- The Temple is located Ground floor, Club wing
Note: during holiday periods such as Christmas, New Year, Tet Lunar New Year we will have selected set special menus and we recommend booking a table in advance.