1. The club is run for children aged from 4 to 12 years old only. Children under 4 years are welcome but they must be accompanied by an adult or babysitter at all times.
2. Upon entering the Kids club, all footwear (shoes, slippers, sandals … ) must be removed and placed on the shoe rack at the entrance.
3. Parents or guardians need to register their children and sign them in and out.
4. It is not permitted to bring food and beverages (including chewing gum) of any kind into the Kids Club. Snacks and drinks can be purchased and consumed at the eating area. The surrounding tables and chairs are available for use.
5. La Siesta Resort & Spa and Kids Club staff do not take responsibility for any loss or damage to personal items. Those who use the Kids Club facilities are required to take care of their own property.
6. La Siesta Resort & Spa and Kids Club staff do not take responsibility for any personal injury to children or adults. For your own safety, glass items such as drinking glasses, bottles etc. are not permitted in the club.
7. The Kids Club attendant is not a babysitter - parents/legal guardians are required to always supervise their children within the resort. The resort babysitting service is also available upon request; advance booking is required.
8. For the safety, and well-being and comfort of other guests, Kids Club staff reserves the right to refuse entry to children who are sick, require special attention, or behave inappropriately.
9. All items within the Kids Club are the property of the resort. Please handle them with care and return them to their original places after use. Any loss, breakages or damage to any item by guests will be charged to their account.