Junior Suite Balcony
A selection of colonial & period-style guestrooms and townhouse villa suites with expansive balconies. A design blend of Asian and modern styles, uncluttered spaces with a wonderful calm. Accommodation to suit everyone.
- Max occupancy:
- Room surface:
- 50 m2
- Pool, tropical gardens and Thanh Ha community house
- Number of rooms:
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Hotel & Hoi An town orientation information
- Hollywood twin beds (for 1 double or 2 twins)
- Pillow choice
- Exclusive buffet breakfast served at The Temple Restaurant & Lounge with an extensive list of unlimited cooked to order dishes and drinks.
- Breakfast in bed (order the night before)
- Complimentary bottles of water
- Free mini bar replenishment
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Espresso coffee machine
- Small refrigerator
- Room service
- Ensuite bathroom
- Walk in rainforest shower OR Vintage style freestanding bathtub
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Shaver outlet (220 volts)
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Turn down service
- Laundry service
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Dual split air conditioning
- Complimentary high speed Wifi
- Writing desk
- Reading lamp
- IDD telephone
- 32’ flat screen TV with cable
- DVD player
- Other touches: Weighing scales; Alarm clock; Umbrellas; Room fragrance
- On request: In room laptop, Electrical adapters, Iron and Ironing board, Umbrellas, Mattress topper
- Other features: Balcony; Can be booked as connecting rooms. Entrance is via the staircase or lift opening onto the rear passageway, overlooking the villages and rice fields.
Located on the upper floor, the junior suite balcony guestrooms feature a large balcony overlooking the pool, gardens and community house. Period furnishings, very dark brown/almost black hard wooden flooring gives elegance and depth, complimenting white walls and cool linens. Large bathroom with a chic vintage-style, free standing bathtub.
Each pair of suites can be booked as connecting rooms, linked via the balcony, through a traditional Hoi An style wooden doorway.
Entrance is via the staircase or lift opening onto the rear passageway, overlooking the villages and rice fields.
Check-in/out Policy :
– Check in: from 15:00;
– Check out: no later than 12:00;
– Early check-in: subject to room availability.
Exclusive buffet breakfast served at The Temple Restaurant & Lounge with an extensive list of unlimited cooked to order dishes and drinks.