Located on the upper floor, the junior suite balcony guestrooms feature a large balcony overlooking the pool, gardens and community house. Period furnishings, very dark brown/almost black hard wooden flooring gives elegance and depth, complimenting white walls and cool linens. Large bathroom with a chic vintage-style, free standing bathtub.
Each pair of suites can be booked as connecting rooms, linked via the balcony, through a traditional Hoi An style wooden doorway.
Entrance is via the staircase or lift opening onto the rear passageway, overlooking the villages and rice fields.
Check-in/out Policy :
- Check in: from 15:00;
- Check out: no later than 12:00;
- Early check-in: subject to room availability.
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Hotel & Hoi An town orientation information
- Hollywood twin beds (for 1 double or 2 twins)
- Pillow choice
- Breakfast in bed (order the night before)
- Complimentary bottles of water
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Espresso coffee machine
- Small refrigerator
- Room service
- Ensuite bathroom
- Walk in rainforest shower OR Vintage style freestanding bathtub
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Shaver outlet (220 volts)
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Turn down service
- Laundry service
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Dual split air conditioning
- Complimentary high speed Wifi
- Writing desk
- Reading lamp
- IDD telephone
- 32’ flat screen TV with cable
- Other touches: Weighing scales; Alarm clock; Umbrellas; Room fragrance
- On request: Electrical adapters, Iron and Ironing board, Umbrellas, Mattress topper
- Other features: Balcony; Can be booked as connecting rooms. Entrance is via the staircase or lift opening onto the rear passageway, overlooking the villages and rice fields.
- Pets not allowed