Won her heart, Win the lifetogether
Let’s celebrate your BIG DAY in La Siesta lush green garden. Your wedding day should go beyond aesthetic, creating not only a visual but also sensory. Main theme of your wedding is up to your choice, but we recommend lotus which symbolizes honour, commitment and optimism for the future.
Available services at La Siesta:
|Luxury accommodation||4 swimming pools||2 restaurants|
|Supportive and friendly staffs||Bars||Spa|
- Wedding Costumes: VietnameseTraditional Wedding Ao Dai.
- Photography: We will help capture your wedding moment with the photos and videos we provide.
- F&B, Spa and Entertainment: A well selected menu at the Temple Restaurant, 60 minute spa treament and a mini game at the wedding for the Bride and Groom.
- Custom Decoration: Flower wedding gate, standee, standard decoration.
- Accommodation: Stay at the Club Wing- Blending tradition with modern luxury suite room for 3 nights.
Look At Our Latest Client:
Weddings can be private moments shared just between the two of you and we perceive a wedding as a party of emotions and unforgettable moments. If that’s your plan then our serene tropical garden is designed to make your day all about you! Proud to be an unique and impressive wedding-designed venue in Hoi An, La Siesta Hoi An Resort & Spa would love to deliver exquisite to perfect services, special offers…
Package rate $US1,595.00
- Accommodtion for Bride and Groom for 3 nights in one Suite club wing.
- Make Up and Hair-do for the Bride.
- Private airport transfer (pick up and drop off) for the couples.
- Spa treatment for 60 minutes for 2.
- Dinner at the Temple Restaurant for 2.
- Photography Production.
- Wedding decoration with flower gate, standee, flowers at the welcome table.
- Bride’s bouquet and buttonhole for Groom.
- Vietnamese Traditional wedding costumes.
- Entertainment with a Vietnamese traditional mini game.
- HALF DAY SPECIALS- choice of one tour among the options (opt 1: Hoi An Orientation tour plus time for lantern making; opt 2: Street food tour with local guide; opt 3: Hoi An Countryside cycling tour); opt 4: Cooking class with time riding to herb planting village and local market and cook at Red Bean Restaurant.